Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TV Listing Pluging Failing under 3,9.2(16119)

In addition to selecting TV Listings throwing the exception, I found that even with TV Listings and TV Recording de-selected in settings, selecting i, back, Guide and RecTv on the WMC remote also threw the exception, I had to remove the files from the data folder and reboot to stop that and get the remote to work. With them removed everything else appears to work

This all happened on a new install on a new computer, because of these I am holding off updating my other computer to 3.9.2

Special thanks to Alibert and Sub for fixing this so fast.
    Appreciate all you guys do to let us record our TV shows, for Free too.

>>> http://www.nextpvr.com/donate/
    ~Paul

Setup: NextPVR, Serviio, WinTV-quadHD and WinTV-HVR-955Q. Custom Roku channel developer. Feeding Tube Advocate. About me or http://chambers.pw.

If you haven't broken it at least once, you're not doing it right.

A great example of community effort!
    - Silent client PVR: HDPlex HS.1 aluminium fanless case / Thin-ITX ASRock H81TM-ITX motherboard / Intel Celeron 1850T CPU / 4GB RAM / 120GB SSD / TBS6982 DBS-S2 dual-tuner card / Win10+nPVR+Plex Media Player feeding LG OLED55B6V + Anthem MRX510 AV Receiver / PMC GB1 / B&W / REL speakers.
    - Noisy NAS: Xeon / Intel mobo / 16GB RAM / FreeNAS + Ubuntu VMs on VMware ESXi + 12TB RAID
    running Plex Media Server

Quote Originally Posted by p37307 View Post
    Special thanks to Alibert and Sub for fixing this so fast.
    Appreciate all you guys do to let us record our TV shows, for Free too.

>>> http://www.nextpvr.com/donate/
    I thank you both as well!
    What, me worry?

New: MSI H270 PC Mate | Core i3-7100 | 16GB RAM | 275GB M.2 2280 SSD | 4TB + 2TB HDD | Zalman Z3 Case | Win10
    Old: Biostar TZ77B MB | Core i3 2120 | 4GB RAM | 128 GB SSD | 2TB HDD x 2 | Antec 302 Case | Win7x64
    HDHR Prime | HVR2250 | PCH A-110 | PCH A-100 | Harmony 650 & 700 remotes | Comcast | Schedules Direct

Great response

Hi Alibert
    Thanks for a quick response to get TV Listings working again with NPVR v3.9.2
    It is my favourite plugin that makes NPVR more flexible for my needs.
    Regards
    Bob

Hi sub
    Thanks for the interim help getting TV Listings working until Aliberts update.
    I renamed the NextPVR.exe file before applying the patch, so it was very easy to switch back to the original version that installed with the v3.9.2 update.
    It all works very smoothly again now...
    Many thanks
    Bob

Thanks Albert for your fast response. I will now install the 3_9_2 onto my main media center along with the updated TVlisting.