Thread: imageGrabLite episode rename (Super Why)

imageGrabLite episode rename (Super Why)

Starting a new thread as requested. I've tried a couple different recordings and it's the same results, just get the recording date instead of S/E.

I'm attaching the two log files. The Firstrun.txt is the log from the initial rename that didn't use the S/E info and also that didn't produce a .nfo file for whatever reason. The Secondrun.txt is the log from the second run that produced a .nfo file and didn't change anything else.

Command line was "imageGrabLite --oid 929 --rename --nfo" for both runs.

Episode info from thetvdb for this episode is http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seri...=4242595&lid=7
    Attached Files Attached Files

Because it is a daily show

2016-11-24 11:43:57.242 [DEBUG][1] Using daily renaming rules

This format uses the date and not season episode renaming when NextPVR doesn't provide a season number. This is a valid format for Kodi & Plex scraping so I don't worry about it.

The reason the first run doesn't create an NFO is because it finds the information on tvdb so the filename information is good enough for scrapers.

Martin

Is there anyway to change it from using daily renaming rules?

Yes edit the Plugins\Searchlite\Series\Super WHY!.xml file and change <Airs_DayOfWeek>Daily</Airs_DayOfWeek>to something else like <Airs_DayOfWeek>daily</Airs_DayOfWeek> or <Airs_DayOfWeek>Weekdays</Airs_DayOfWeek> and iGL won't think it is Daily.

Martin

Awesome. Thank you very much.