Thread: No option to play DVDs?

No option to play DVDs?

As title really ... doesn't seem possible atm;
    May I ask if this is in the pipeline please?
    Last edited by jksmurf; 2016-12-27 at 01:05 PM.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Sorry no, I don't see this as being possible in the iOS client - at least not as a DVD (with menus etc).

If you're wanting to do this your best bet is to rip the DVD to a video file, and insert it as a recording.

OK cheers, as per my note in the thread to Martin, DVD players are becoming scarce in clients so I was looking to utilise the only one I have that is connected to NPVR / the Home Network. (The actual (old-fashioned) DVD Player is not).

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.