Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issue with the newest update

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    How did you resolve the same problem the last time it happened http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...994#post504994

Martin
    By doing a full reinstall...but this time, it's not working..I tried multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJ73167 View Post
    When is the soonest you can do it? And once again, I really appreciate this
    If you can send me the connection details in the next hour or so, I should be able to take a look for you then.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    If you can send me the connection details in the next hour or so, I should be able to take a look for you then.
    I would LOVE to be able to do that, but I am at work for the next 6 hours.

I feel bad that you are willing to be a nice person, go out of your way to do this and now I'm not available.

If you're on the west coast (USA), would some time after 9:00pm tonight work ?

No worries. Unfortunately, I'm about to jump on a plane and be out of town for a couple of days, so won't be able to help until I'm back.

No worries. Unfortunately, I'm about to jump on a plane and be out of town for a couple of days, so won't be able to help until I'm back.
    Ok... safe travels..... Would I be able to reach out to you in a few days for help? if so, when should I check with you ?

Yep, sure. I'll be back around your Saturday afternoon/evening.

Yep, sure. I'll be back around your Saturday afternoon/evening.
    Thank you so much once again. I will send you a message (on this thread or PM if you would prefer) on Saturday Evening

OH MY GOD !!!! I figured it out. I feel really REALLY stupid right now, but, when I did the new install (something I didn't notice) the default setting was set to SPDIF (I think that's what it's called. I am at work now and cannot check to be sure).

But, anyway, it defaulted to that setting. I dont have my PVR hooked up that way. It is hooked up to use RCA BACK connections. Once I changed that, BAM !! All channels coming in crystal clear with audio.

I want to thank everyone in this thread for their patience with me. I get very confused with these things. It is sad that it was just a simple fix.

Great - glad you got to the bottom of it.

Great - glad you got to the bottom of it.
    Me too, and, I want to thank you once again for your willingness to go out of your way and remote into my computer for me to get this taken care of. That was truly a wonderful offer. Thank you