Thread: Recording / Comskip on SSD

Recording / Comskip on SSD

Does anyone have a successfull setup to record new recordings to a SSD, run Comskip and then transfer the recording to a slower harddrive or a NAS?

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

I don't do that but I do record to my NAS, have MCEBuddy strip out the commercials (sometimes convert to a smaller size) and move my files afterwards. I have an SSD as a boot drive but don't record to it. Mostly just the OS drive and some working programs. All data goes to another mechanical drive and my NAS.

Paul
    Custom ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W PS, CM HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 500 SATA III SSD, HDHomerun Prime & Extend Tuners- running Windows 10 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by pcostanza View Post
    I don't do that but I do record to my NAS, have MCEBuddy strip out the commercials (sometimes convert to a smaller size) and move my files afterwards. I have an SSD as a boot drive but don't record to it. Mostly just the OS drive and some working programs. All data goes to another mechanical drive and my NAS.
    Great, can I ask for your script that does that?

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"