Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First_Run = "Y"

Are you running the latest version of NextPVR? I seem to recall that sub had provided a patch to the last version to better handle marking "new" entries from imported XMLTV files.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettB View Post
    Are you running the latest version of NextPVR? I seem to recall that sub had provided a patch to the last version to better handle marking "new" entries from imported XMLTV files.
    Here's the link to the thread that I was recalling about XMLTV files and what gets flagged as new: https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthrea...t-shouldn-t-be

Im heading out but im on 3.9.2
    It doesnt say new version available...
    Appeciate your time and response

I think sub fixed the new problem for xmltv with zap2it we need to see the scheduling logs like I posted before. For the original problem I am still not sure if movies are marked new in xmltv none where in the included sample and I think this one could be

Code:
    	<programme start="20170326210000 -0400" stop="20170326230000 -0400" channel="I46710.labs.zap2it.com">
    		<title lang="en">Murder, She Baked: Just Desserts</title>
    		<desc lang="en">Hannah Swensen is thrilled when she is chosen as a guest for the first Eden Lake Dessert Bake-Off, but when fellow judge, coach Boyd Watson is found murdered, Hannah takes it upon herself to find the killer.</desc>
    		<date>2017</date>
    		<category lang="en">Movie</category>
    		<episode-num system="dd_progid">MV00979387.0000</episode-num>
    		<video>
    			<aspect>16:9</aspect>
    			<quality>HDTV</quality>
    		</video>
    		<subtitles type="teletext" />
    		<rating>
    			<value>TVG</value>
    		</rating>
    	</programme>
    I also still think that they aren't New in SD JSON they are Premiere and that doesn't look to be working (samples are rare). I see one coming up http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/disg...aid=tvschedule that is not marked new.

Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2017-03-26 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I think sub fixed the new problem for xmltv with zap2it we need to see the scheduling logs like I posted before. For the original problem I am still not sure if movies are marked new in xmltv none where in the included sample.

I still think that they aren't New in SD JSON.

Martin

ok looking...

yeah it isn't just movies though... soccer shows nothing new when next weekend there are a ton...

but gimme a few...

but
    For testing if you have "show new in guide" configured New will show up in the guide . You also need to upload your NextPVR logs to show how the scheduler is using this info.

Martin
    where do I configure "show new in guide"? gonna look through all the settings..
    and which logs specifically? ill just grab them all if I can .. goin in now

Note I updated my previous post with example. Yeh sports aren't new they are Live on SD JSON.

Martin

I think sub fixed the new problem for xmltv with zap2it we need to see the scheduling logs like I posted before. For the original problem I am still not sure if movies are marked new in xmltv none where in the included sample and I think this one could be

Code:
    	<programme start="20170326210000 -0400" stop="20170326230000 -0400" channel="I46710.labs.zap2it.com">
    		<title lang="en">Murder, She Baked: Just Desserts</title>
    		<desc lang="en">Hannah Swensen is thrilled when she is chosen as a guest for the first Eden Lake Dessert Bake-Off, but when fellow judge, coach Boyd Watson is found murdered, Hannah takes it upon herself to find the killer.</desc>
    		<date>2017</date>
    		<category lang="en">Movie</category>
    		<episode-num system="dd_progid">MV00979387.0000</episode-num>
    		<video>
    			<aspect>16:9</aspect>
    			<quality>HDTV</quality>
    		</video>
    		<subtitles type="teletext" />
    		<rating>
    			<value>TVG</value>
    		</rating>
    	</programme>
    I also still think that they aren't New in SD JSON they are Premiere and that doesn't look to be working (samples are rare). I see one coming up http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/disg...aid=tvschedule that is not marked new.

Martin

logs attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Logs look fine soccer and movies have been explained is there anything else?

Martin