Thread: Improvement request: wrong focus in EPG

Improvement request: wrong focus in EPG

I encounter this in nlite as well as nexpvr, but the printscreen is from nlite:
    When TV Guide gets open, the FIRST broadcast gets always focus instead of ACTIVE one, although the first one might be past already. Taping Enter shows no "Watch" option then:

Name:  nlite.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  22.3 KB

MP

I could be wrong but I think it is going to SoudK instead of Abeceda because Krasobrusleni is still airing.

I have 1 TV where the EPG guide will go to the current time and truncate the title of ongoing shows then again I have another TV where the EPG does just what NPVR is doing.
    ~Paul

Setup: NextPVR, Serviio, WinTV-quadHD and WinTV-HVR-955Q. Custom Roku channel developer. Feeding Tube Advocate. About me or http://chambers.pw.

If you haven't broken it at least once, you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroslav Pragl View Post
    I encounter this in nlite as well as nexpvr, but the printscreen is from nlite:
    When TV Guide gets open, the FIRST broadcast gets always focus instead of ACTIVE one, although the first one might be past already. Taping Enter shows no "Watch" option then:
    I've fixed this default show selection for the next release.

Thanks, it's just minor buggie but took me few minutes to find out why the heck there's no "Watch" option when I hit Enter on the first item

MP