Thread: Some HD channels not showing guide.

Some HD channels not showing guide.

I have 2 hdhr prime tuners with 2 cable cards. I'm using schedules direct with epg123 for my epg. In the nextpvr settings under devices I scanned for channels and it found just about all my channels on my cable cards. When I go to channels and set all my channels to schedules direct. I noticed that a few of the channels that it found in the devices tab are not listed in the channels tab. Funny thing is it found them in Standard definition just not high def. the couple of channels that I noticed missing are 621 National Geographic, 622 science channel and 623 investigation discovery. I performed a rescan of the devices and updated the epg but nothing changes. I am also using schedules direct for my guide in WMC via epg123. And I have all my channels there. I am using Verizon FIOS in New York City.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddodge13 View Post
    I noticed that a few of the channels that it found in the devices tab are not listed in the channels tab. Funny thing is it found them in Standard definition just not high def. the couple of channels that I noticed missing are 621 National Geographic, 622 science channel and 623 investigation discovery. I performed a rescan of the devices and updated the epg but nothing changes. I am also using schedules direct for my guide in WMC via epg123. And I have all my channels there. I am using Verizon FIOS in New York City.
    So 621/622/623 are in the device's own channel list, but not on the Settings->Channels screen? That shouldn't be possible. If you can post your npvr.db3, I'll check it out.

before I post some wrong. whats the best way to post my npvr.dbr file? I opened it with word pad and its extremely long. I added sqlite manager to firefox but I'm not sure how I would go about posting what it opened. sorry for my inexperience

Certainly big files should be compressed to zip format and for really big file typically creating public links to the zip file on dropbox, goggle drive etc works well. If you empty the epg, it will probably by small enough to send the npvr.db3 zipped as an attachment.

Martin