Advert:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 4.0.4 available (23rd July)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakzie1976 View Post
    I downloaded and installed and after running the program it still says there is a new version. Is that normal?
    I'll check - you might have grabbed it before I updated the current version number on the server, or downloaded the new version without being notified on the old build (in which case your config file will say the last version it notified your about was "4.0.4.70820", so will proceed to notify you about the version on the server). Regardless, you will have the right version though.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I'll check - you might have grabbed it before I updated the current version number on the server, or downloaded the new version without being notified on the old build (in which case your config file will say the last version it notified your about was "4.0.4.70820", so will proceed to notify you about the version on the server). Regardless, you will have the right version though.
    For me the installer doesn't added the timestamp to <LastNotifiedVersion>4.0.4 (171121)</LastNotifiedVersion> so NextPVR doe open the update dialog the first time it is launched after an update.

Martin

I have two tuners of same kind pctv 72e, one frequency each, 4 channels on one tuner and 2 channels on the other. If all 6 channels on both cards, there are double recordings. EPG is only scanned for one of the tuners, the other tuners channels EPG, empty.

Quote Originally Posted by maisak View Post
    I have two tuners of same kind pctv 72e, one frequency each, 4 channels on one tuner and 2 channels on the other. If all 6 channels on both cards, there are double recordings. EPG is only scanned for one of the tuners, the other tuners channels EPG, empty.
    Post support questions in the support forum.