Thread: Can no longer watch recordings on NMT

Can no longer watch recordings on NMT

I seem to no longer be able to watch anything I have recorded on the NMT. I am not sure exactly when it happened. I can scroll through menus and everything, but when I try to play anything, it goes black, but returns to the Recordings screen after a second or so. I would think it is something to do with the firewall, but I checked and I still have everything opened for NextPVR.exe and NRecord.exe. I rebooted last Thursday. I am pretty sure I have watched something on the NMT since then.

A little before 9:30, I stopped the recording service, started the recording service, turned on the NMT, went into Recordings, went into the menu for the first item, "People of Earth", and selected "Play". I, then exited and turned off the NMT, stopped the recording service and grabbed the attached logs.
    Tuners: Ceton InfiniTV quad cable card tuner (PCIe). SD HDHR Connect Quatro Tuner (HDHR5-4US). Use only QAM on HDHR. HDPVR - for Fox owned channels.
    Viewing: Usually an NMT connected via MoCA. Sometimes directly on the server below. Sometimes when I travel I use an NMT served from my laptop with a portable hard-drive.
    EPG: XML from SchedulesDirect via MC2XML
    Provider: Verizon Fios
    Server: Dell XPS 8700 with Windows 8.1

Although I saw the UI actions I didn't see any playback attempts from the NMT to the web servers since the 17th. Powering off and on the NMT sometimes fixes this. If not do old recordings work right after a power on or is it all recordings?

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Although I saw the UI actions I didn't see any playback attempts from the NMT to the web servers since the 17th. Powering off and on the NMT sometimes fixes this. If not do old recordings work right after a power on or is it all recordings?

Martin
    I was trying to see if I could access the recordings using the PopCorn Hour interface, didn't manage to do that. In attempting to, I had done a full reboot & that seems to have fixed it for NPVR.
    Tuners: Ceton InfiniTV quad cable card tuner (PCIe). SD HDHR Connect Quatro Tuner (HDHR5-4US). Use only QAM on HDHR. HDPVR - for Fox owned channels.
    Viewing: Usually an NMT connected via MoCA. Sometimes directly on the server below. Sometimes when I travel I use an NMT served from my laptop with a portable hard-drive.
    EPG: XML from SchedulesDirect via MC2XML
    Provider: Verizon Fios
    Server: Dell XPS 8700 with Windows 8.1