Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New UI facelift anyone?

taking timeline and dates into details. Airing today (hours left), Airing tomorrow, Airing in days, hours. or Airing Now (hours, minutes remaining), Duration of show, etc..
    other stuff like user messages when scheduling, canceling, etc..
    i would like to display related shows when viewing a listing, but that's something that likely has to be done on the backend during an epg scan to be done efficiently.

advanced recording integrated fluidly below the epg item by just toggling it in/out.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

btw, if anyone want to try the ui i'd gladly send it to you, but i would rather not start publishing downloads yet, but for anyone here just send me pm. while its usable, not for "production" use yet. and its just something i just enjoy playing with (code and leaning as a hobby).

if there are no channel icons found.
    Last edited by stevie; 2017-12-02 at 12:32 PM.

I really like where this is going. Thanks for your time working on this.

Paul
    Custom ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W PS, CM HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 500 SATA III SSD, HDHomerun Prime & Extend Tuners- running Windows 10 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 10

cooking up search (don't mind the odd hue/fuzzy background, it's image compression).

stats

Been watching from afar but I just got to say I really like it too!

Do you have any plans in mind yet for the "Now" page? Both the wife and I use it every morning to watch the news on our tablets while getting ready for work.
    NPVR 3.9.2/Win7ProX64/Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell Quad-Core 3.6GHz /HDHRPrime X2/Schedules Direct

Quote Originally Posted by snagglewest View Post
    Been watching from afar but I just got to say I really like it too!

Do you have any plans in mind yet for the "Now" page? Both the wife and I use it every morning to watch the news on our tablets while getting ready for work.
    you can probably use the new Channels page as a replacement for the old Now page, there are different views, either a grid (as shown further up in the thread) or more flat view like the old Now page (see attached picture) with a few more options, you can play directly from there.

the new Now page is more for finding shows/movies now, although you can still watch news and wherever else like before, but it's more like a library view with program images. you can also filter out and only show specific programs like News.