Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X-NEWA 2.5.3 Release

Release candidate

I got tired of updating the configuration on all my client box testing so x-newa should discover the first server it finds if the IP setting is 127.0.0.1 and it can't connect. Proper configuration is still recommended over the broadcast method.

- auto discovery of NextPVR
    - Cosmetic change Classic skin
    - fix for milliseconds rarely found in NPVR.db3

Updated post #1

Martin

the watched states in x-newa appear to be working oddly. the new recordings are being marked as complete i assume that would indicate they have been watched?

and in the recordings tab the status on the left side of the screen appears to be working backwards watched episodes say not watched and visa versa, then when you click on the file to play it the status on section that comes in from the right of the screen is always marked as complete

Quote Originally Posted by gromgsxr View Post
    the watched states in x-newa appear to be working oddly. the new recordings are being marked as complete i assume that would indicate they have been watched?

and in the recordings tab the status on the left side of the screen appears to be working backwards watched episodes say not watched and visa versa, then when you click on the file to play it the status on section that comes in from the right of the screen is always marked as complete
    Completed means the recording is completed but also it has never been Watched.
    Watched means it has been watched to the end
    Partial shows the % complete
    Not Watched means it has been reset to the beginning.
    Failed is self explanatory.

These are also based on the recording history file, which can be reset to zero. Most of yours show do show as zero not sure why.

Martin

2.5.3 has been uploaded to the standard repo http://xnewa.netai.net/ so auto updates should happen if you have them enabled.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    2.5.3 has been uploaded to the standard repo http://xnewa.netai.net/ so auto updates should happen if you have them enabled.

Martin
    Thanks Martin; great news.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Hi Martin, is X-NEWA 2.5.3 Release the latest one please? I am running Librelec 8.2.5, Kodi 17.6, Repository 1.0.7 but X-NEWA 2.5.3 doesn't install? Apologies for the ugly TV screen photos. How can I help you troubleshoot this? I had 2.5.3 running in the past, on Kodi 16 IIRC.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

It has been stable for a while so I haven't tested lately but the repo is up so I will. Debug Kodi logs mijght show any issues.

Martin

Ok I just installed the repo and then the plugin from the repo and it installed fine on 18beta5 There is no reason to think it wouldn't work on 17.6 so I need your debug logs.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Ok I just installed the repo and then the plugin from the repo and it installed fine on 18beta5 There is no reason to think it wouldn't work on 17.6 so I need your debug logs.

Martin
    Hope this is what you need?

I can see errors that make me think your SD card is full or corrupt.

Martin