Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sports Auto-Extend Not Working?

I procrastinated too long and unfortunately a couple of days ago my SD yearly membership lapsed and I am still waiting for renewal to get authorized to test your event on SD. NextEnd seems to be working ok with my online server.

None of the preseason NFL games are going to work with SD they are EP unique events.

Martin

No rush on my end. This is mainly for long-term resolution, and I'm not a huge baseball fan anyway, which is the only sport that would need support right now. It would be nice to have it figured out before fall, if possible. I appreciate the help.

I have posted a support request on the SD forum. The API is not working like it used to, although frankly it has never been that reliable.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I have posted a support request on the SD forum. The API is not working like it used to, although frankly it has never been that reliable.
    Thanks, that's great. In the meantime I'll try out NextEnd over the weekend and see how it works for local games. I accept the possibility that I may just need to set up recordings to end 60 mins late (to be safe) but it sure would be nice to have that hard drive space back unless it's actually needed.

I have given up trying, I have written the post, opened a support ticket and sent a message to Robert and I haven't heard a peep. @antenna if you want any support I suggest you deal with them yourself.

Martin

Richard did get back to me and said this feature might be suffering from "bit not". The feature is not used much so not sure if there is any motivation to fix it on their end.

Martin

Understood, thank you! I can understand. It's a shame because it's a cool feature, but I can appreciate not putting in further work on something that is being used by few people.