Thread: NEWA modern "NEW" page missing urls???

NEWA modern "NEW" page missing urls???

Restarted the server today and got a notice there was a new version of Npvr so I downloaded and installed 4.0.4(171121). Everything seemed to go fine but... the modern web interface "NOW" screen now has what appears to be a glitch. The page displays correctly but clicking the icon does nothing. It appears the problem is there's no url attached to the channels. The TV guide page works fine though.

I tried a reinstall but no love. Anyone else seeing this?

Snag
    NPVR 4.2.3 (180623)/Win7ProX64/Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell Quad-Core 3.6GHz /HDHRPrime X2/Schedules Direct / 4X Raspberry Pi3 Kodi clients

NOW (not New) is working fine here with the same new version (with Chrome)
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

Does replacing your existing C:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\modern\classes\nowListing s.js with this updated file help? Make sure you Ctrl-F5 to force the browser to reload the page.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Sub, that fixed it.

Tired to edit the title to "NOW" but it won't let me, feel free to fix it if you wish.
    NPVR 4.2.3 (180623)/Win7ProX64/Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell Quad-Core 3.6GHz /HDHRPrime X2/Schedules Direct / 4X Raspberry Pi3 Kodi clients