Thread: Channels List by Channel Group Name

Channels List by Channel Group Name

One can get a list of All Channels by: /GuideService/Channels.

One can get a list of channel groups by: /GuideService/ChannelGroups. But this only return the name of groups and does not include a "All Channels" group name or the channels that make up the group.

It seems that the only way to get the channels in the Channel Group Name is to /GuideService/Listing with the param: 'chnlgroup' set to one of the entries the Channel Group. But since this a Guide listing, one would have to parse through the data looking for channel information and extracting that data.

Am I missing something? Is there a easier way to get a list of channels associated with a Channel Group other than the "All Channels" group.
    Server:
    CPU- Intel I3-4130, Ram - 8GB, HDD - 1TB, Turners - AVerMedia A188C PCIe Pure ATSC and SD Connect, OS - Win 10 Home, Router - TP-Link Archer C7(AC1750).

Clients:
    Intel NUC CPU - Intel N3700, RAM - 4GB, SSD - 128GB, OS - Win 10, Wired Ethernet.
    Laptop - CPU AMD E-450 APU, RAM - 4GB, HDD - 128GB, OS - Win 10, WiFi.
    Acer Chromebook 14.

Quote Originally Posted by scJohn View Post
    Am I missing something? Is there a easier way to get a list of channels associated with a Channel Group other than the "All Channels" group.
    Yes use /service?method=channel.list&group_id=

The "documentation" for sub's API is basically in the Kodi addon https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.next...nt-nextpvr.cpp

Martin