Thread: Sort shows by title & ignore "The" in title???

Sort shows by title & ignore "The" in title???

I use the TV Listings Plugin and I have my "Ready" recordings sorted by show title. I am curious if it's possible to sort the recorded shows by Title and ignore "The" in front of the show title...so "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Blacklist" would be alphabetized by "B" rather than "T". Therefore, they would show in the list before "Lucifer", for example.

I use the Movies plugin and it apparently sorts movies this way automatically as I haven't done anything to modify how movies are sorted. It would be nice to sort Recorded shows the same way if possible.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mattman1968; 2018-04-17 at 08:15 PM.

I asked for this a long time ago: https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthrea...233#post400233. I hope you'll have better luck now.
    Tuners: Ceton InfiniTV quad cable card tuner (PCIe). Hauppauge 2250 (PCIe). SD HDHR Dual Tuner. Use only QAM on HDHR and 2250. HDPVR - for Fox owned channels.
    Viewing: Usually an NMT connected via MoCA. Sometimes directly on the server below. Sometimes when I travel I use an NMT served from my laptop with a portable hard-drive.
    EPG: XML from SchedulesDirect via MC2XML
    Provider: Verizon Fios
    Server: Dell XPS 8700 with Windows 8.1