Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playstation Vue with NPVR

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Bee MC View Post
    So my normal setup is NextPVR on my PC and Kodi on my Android TV (it's a Sony Bravia TV with the Android operating system). So on my TV I am able to get kodi from the play store and run the next pvr client.

With that being said can you explain what you mean about putting Kodi and the psvuew addon on my NextPVR machine?

It sounds like I would have to watch on my pc instead of my TV if this did work. I cant think of a way to install NextPVR on the Android TV
    I'm saying put kodi on your PC as well as your Android TV...but you don't end up using Kodi on your PC - it's just there for NextPVR to get at the psvue streams. Everything else is the same as what you currently do today (except the psvue streams would then be available from NextPVR).

Quote Originally Posted by gurudhev View Post
    Why don't you go for My Roku device.In My Roku device Programmes can be watched at one's leisure time at any place and in any situation. For that, you would activate it in Playstation Vue. It can also be connected in smartphones which is the main advantage.
    The point of being able to pull PSVUE streams into NPVR is so you can record your programs.
    ~Paul

Setup: NextPVR, Serviio, WinTV-quadHD and WinTV-HVR-955Q. Custom Roku channel developer. Feeding Tube Advocate. About me or http://chambers.pw.

If you haven't broken it at least once, you're not doing it right.

Did anyone ever get this working?

Go to Google play store and install the nextpvr andriod app as it works great on my android tv device that is if you added iptv to nextpvr on your pc that is your nextpvr is running on

Quote Originally Posted by dljones8053 View Post
    Go to Google play store and install the nextpvr andriod app as it works great on my android tv device that is if you added iptv to nextpvr on your pc that is your nextpvr is running on
    I use Windows 10 PC's for both npvr client and server, no android devices in loop. For some reason (maybe because of advanced age) I am having trouble wrapping my head around this concept.