Thread: Recurring recording glitch

Recurring recording glitch

For some reason Blue Bloods on channel 12, CBS, won't set up a recurring recording. If I ask it to record one time it tags it red. But, if I set it for recurring it doesn't tag. The schedule shows the upcoming episode, but doesn't record it. If I call for Record Once it tags red, but then if I try to update it won't let me change the frequency to recurring. All other channels and other programs on CBS, or at least the ones I've tried, work just fine. I get pretty good signal strength on the channel, so don't know what is causing it. I'm only getting a week on Schedules Direct EPG, so maybe if it can't see another episode coming up it can't schedule recurring?

Please post the logs after immediately attempting the scheduling of the recording and indicate the time you tried to perform the action.
    NPVR Version= 4.1.0
    Intel i7 Quad Core 3200 + 16GB DDR2 Gigabyte Motherboard
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    BlackGold dual DVB T & S tuner
    60Gb SSD System Disk (Raid 1)
    60Gb SSD Recording Cache
    4Tb Media Store (WD Red 4Tb x 2 in Raid 1)

Raspberry 2 x Pi2 running OSMC

Here are the logs. It shows up in the recurring section but not the pending. I set up for recurring last night and it didn't record.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It looks like you might be specifying "new episodes only" and this isn't a new episode. It's a repeat. "new episodes only" is intended for first runs of a show.

Duhh, I didn't pay any attention to the air date. I just assumed that as it was on a primary network channel, in prime time, it was a new episode. I'm setting this up as a birthday present for my niece who watches Blue Bloods. I don't give a rat's anything about the show. Anyway, thanks for proving NPVR is smarter than I am. You guys have a good weekend and thanks for cutting into it to help me out.