Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recording Service not responding

Unable to get m3u8 stream. Even to watch in NextPVR have attached error, can watch OK in any other platform, so seems not a source issue .

How can I know that record service is ON or OFF ? If tray icon is not to touch , how I can force record ON if I detect recording is stopped ?

thnaks for help
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Unable to get m3u8 stream. Even to watch in NextPVR have attached error, can watch OK in any other platform, so seems not a source issue .
    "403 forbidden" is an error coming back from your IPTV provider.

IPTV providers often do all sorts of non-standard stuff to try an protect people from getting access to their streams. It looks like possibly this IPTV provider is doing something different than the other IPTV providers we've encountered to date. I might need brief access to one of the streams here, so I can check what's different about it.
    How can I know that record service is ON or OFF ? If tray icon is not to touch , how I can force record ON if I detect recording is stopped ?
    Unless you're having some issue with the recording service crashing, just assume it's running. It starts with Windows, and stays running in the background.

If you need to check the recording service is running, run "services.msc" (the Windows Services control panel), and scroll down the list until you find the NPVR Recording Service. It'll tell you if it's running or stopped.

thank you so much for kind guidance.
    Have one new find to mention, lately when I try to play-view channel on NextPVR box and gives some error I then click the Restart at icon tray and then after I can play smoothly .....any idea why ?

Quote Originally Posted by pbelo View Post
    thank you so much for kind guidance.
    Have one new find to mention, lately when I try to play-view channel on NextPVR box and gives some error I then click the Restart at icon tray and then after I can play smoothly .....any idea why ?
    You'd need to give me more info, like the error message you get, and the logs.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    You'd need to give me more info, like the error message you get, and the logs.
    attach thh logs before ( no play -error ) and after ( play no error ) , clicking restart
    Attached Files Attached Files