Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get proper names for French episodes recording?

Quote Originally Posted by virtualpaul View Post
    Thanks.

I tried the same tv show as yesterday and got a different error with the latest tool:
    [...startup]
    2018-05-29 04:30:03.665 [DEBUG][1] imageGrabLite, Version=2.2.6112.26072, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    That still is not the version I am using, but I want to do some more testing before uploading a new version. I likely have to do more to improve the logic on titles with accents. I do strip out accents and punctuation but there might be other issues. i have set up a test of Gënial! for tonight. My guide data does have season episode info for it so NextPVR should name it correctly.

Martin

Ok, my test of Gënial does show an iGL problem but as I suspected, it was named properly by NextPVR 29/05/2018 7:31p 1,306,303,900 Génial!.S08E34.ts. There is a problem on thetvdb too since season 8 doesn't even show up but that should be expected from a users based database, someone has to input the data.

Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2018-05-30 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Ok, my test of Gënial does show an iGL problem but as I suspected, it was named properly by NextPVR 29/05/2018 7:31p 1,306,303,900 Génial!.S08E34.ts. There is a problem on thetvdb too since season 8 doesn't even show up but that should be expected from a users based database, someone has to input the data.

Martin
    Thanks for checking.

I have a new problem to report to you.

I recorded an english episode of 'rules of engagement' but with the options to search for potential french episode, I ended-up with a 'bilingual' file name:
    Leçons sur le mariage.S03E12.House Money.mp4

I guess the name should have been:
    Rules of Engagement.S03E12.House Money.mp4

Thanks for checking.

I have a new problem to report to you.

I recorded an english episode of 'rules of engagement' but with the options to search for potential french episode, I ended-up with a 'bilingual' file name:
    Leçons sur le mariage.S03E12.House Money.mp4

I guess the name should have been:
    Rules of Engagement.S03E12.House Money.mp4
    I don't know if it is an iGL problem, you need to have postprocessing.bat pass the language parmameter only on french channels.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I don't know if it is an iGL problem, you need to have postprocessing.bat pass the language parmameter only on french channels.

Martin
    Well I thought about it but I have no idea on how to do this.
    I thought that the parameter that gave priority to the EPG info would take care of this. But maybe I should remove "--season" instead?

Another 'problem' I saw is that recently episodes of 'Mom' are now named 'Mom (2015)...' instead of 'Mom...' like before.
    Last edited by virtualpaul; 2018-06-23 at 11:21 AM.

Well I thought about it but I have no idea on how to do this.
    I thought that the parameter that gave priority to the EPG info would take care of this. But maybe I should remove "--season" instead?
    One of the parameters NextPVR sends to the batch file is the channel number http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki....atchFiles#toc5 In your batch file maybe add something like this

Code:
    set var=en
    rem create a list of french channels
    for %%a in (1 2 3 4 ) do if %2 == %%a set var=fr
    Then use --language=%var% on your command line

Another 'problem' I saw is that recently episodes of 'Mom' are now named 'Mom (2015)...' instead of 'Mom...' like before.
    That is not a problem that is the correct name using Kodi/Plex rules.

Martin