Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: How to get proper names for French episodes recording?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,315
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualpaul View Post
    Thanks.

    I tried the same tv show as yesterday and got a different error with the latest tool:
    [...startup]
    2018-05-29 04:30:03.665 [DEBUG][1] imageGrabLite, Version=2.2.6112.26072, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    That still is not the version I am using, but I want to do some more testing before uploading a new version. I likely have to do more to improve the logic on titles with accents. I do strip out accents and punctuation but there might be other issues. i have set up a test of Gënial! for tonight. My guide data does have season episode info for it so NextPVR should name it correctly.

    Martin

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,315
    Ok, my test of Gënial does show an iGL problem but as I suspected, it was named properly by NextPVR 29/05/2018 7:31p 1,306,303,900 Génial!.S08E34.ts. There is a problem on thetvdb too since season 8 doesn't even show up but that should be expected from a users based database, someone has to input the data.

    Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2018-05-30 at 09:56 PM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Ok, my test of Gënial does show an iGL problem but as I suspected, it was named properly by NextPVR 29/05/2018 7:31p 1,306,303,900 Génial!.S08E34.ts. There is a problem on thetvdb too since season 8 doesn't even show up but that should be expected from a users based database, someone has to input the data.

    Martin
    Thanks for checking.

    I have a new problem to report to you.

    I recorded an english episode of 'rules of engagement' but with the options to search for potential french episode, I ended-up with a 'bilingual' file name:
    Leçons sur le mariage.S03E12.House Money.mp4

    I guess the name should have been:
    Rules of Engagement.S03E12.House Money.mp4

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,315
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualpaul View Post
    Thanks for checking.

    I have a new problem to report to you.

    I recorded an english episode of 'rules of engagement' but with the options to search for potential french episode, I ended-up with a 'bilingual' file name:
    Leçons sur le mariage.S03E12.House Money.mp4

    I guess the name should have been:
    Rules of Engagement.S03E12.House Money.mp4
    I don't know if it is an iGL problem, you need to have postprocessing.bat pass the language parmameter only on french channels.

    Martin

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I don't know if it is an iGL problem, you need to have postprocessing.bat pass the language parmameter only on french channels.

    Martin
    Well I thought about it but I have no idea on how to do this.
    I thought that the parameter that gave priority to the EPG info would take care of this. But maybe I should remove "--season" instead?

    Another 'problem' I saw is that recently episodes of 'Mom' are now named 'Mom (2015)...' instead of 'Mom...' like before.
    Last edited by virtualpaul; 2018-06-23 at 11:21 AM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,315
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualpaul View Post
    Well I thought about it but I have no idea on how to do this.
    I thought that the parameter that gave priority to the EPG info would take care of this. But maybe I should remove "--season" instead?
    One of the parameters NextPVR sends to the batch file is the channel number http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki....atchFiles#toc5 In your batch file maybe add something like this

    Code:
    set var=en
    rem create a list of french channels
    for %%a in (1 2 3 4 ) do if %2 == %%a set var=fr
    Then use --language=%var% on your command line


    Another 'problem' I saw is that recently episodes of 'Mom' are now named 'Mom (2015)...' instead of 'Mom...' like before.
    That is not a problem that is the correct name using Kodi/Plex rules.

    Martin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •