Thread: update just ppv?

update just ppv?

is there a away to update just the ppv part of m3u?
    i don't want to have to delete a thousand channels every time i want to update ppv offerings..
    also, does -m3u just update existing channels? or add new channels?

also, i notice my ppv files have wrong total time after download..the file time is correct during download, but after it is changed to the time it took to download, not the time inside the original video..
    so watching a movie that's 2h:30 long will show 2:30 in timeline while in progress, but after if i stop and replay, it's timeline is now 16 mins, the exact time it took to download whole file...only ppv files...
    i have to run the files thru ffmpeg to correct timeline..

also, is there a way to just have ppv file downloaded without watching whole thing?
    like hit record button on file in menu to record for later..
    Last edited by pBS; 2018-06-11 at 03:15 PM.
    Hardware: HDHR Prime, HDPVR 1212, Raspberry pi2, VFD display w/LCDSmartie

-m3u with reprocess the m3u url, updating the urls for any existing channels that have had a change of URL, and adding any new channels. It wont delete any new channels.

also, i notice my ppv files have wrong total time after download..the file time is correct during download, but after it is changed to the time it took to download, not the time inside the original video..
    so watching a movie that's 2h:30 long will show 2:30 in timeline while in progress, but after if i stop and replay, it's timeline is now 16 mins, the exact time it took to download whole file...only ppv files...
    i have to run the files thru ffmpeg to correct timeline..
    Can you possibly PM me a download link for a sample recording that reports the incorrect duration?

done..
    i suppose i could grab and alter .m3u before you get to it, to remove channels,
    sure wish there were channel check boxes so ones unchecked wouldn't be re-added, like when deleting channels..like on my prime..
    [without deleting about 4000ch, program is sluggish and takes all day to scroll or open most screens]

oh and that one shows 3 mins timeline, should be 14mins..took exactly 3 mins to download..
    and recordings screen reports it as taking 3 mins to record.

btw, the recording service crashes/exits if i exit any ppv before it ends..with either stop or escape..
    Last edited by pBS; 2018-06-11 at 10:37 PM.
    Hardware: HDHR Prime, HDPVR 1212, Raspberry pi2, VFD display w/LCDSmartie