The .ini file I made to receive channels in Brazil. I did not know if it would be necessary to have all this listing of frequencies in the file, but that's what I did to tune the main open channels of the country.

The same file, with some adaptations, can be used in DVBViewer.

[TERTYPE]
1=Brazil
2=All regions

[DVB]
0=70
1=1,473000,0,0,6
2=2,479000,0,0,6
3=3,485000,0,0,6
4=4,491000,0,0,6
5=5,497000,0,0,6
6=6,503000,0,0,6
7=7,509000,0,0,6
8=8,515000,0,0,6
9=9,521000,0,0,6
10=10,527000,0,0,6
11=11,533000,0,0,6
12=12,539000,0,0,6
13=13,545000,0,0,6
14=14,551000,0,0,6
15=15,557000,0,0,6
16=16,563000,0,0,6
17=17,569000,0,0,6
18=18,575000,0,0,6
19=19,581000,0,0,6
20=20,587000,0,0,6
21=21,593000,0,0,6
22=22,599000,0,0,6
23=23,605000,0,0,6
24=24,611000,0,0,6
25=25,617000,0,0,6
26=26,623000,0,0,6
27=27,629000,0,0,6
28=28,635000,0,0,6
29=29,641000,0,0,6
30=30,647000,0,0,6
31=31,651000,0,0,6
32=32,659000,0,0,6
33=33,665000,0,0,6
34=34,671000,0,0,6
35=35,677000,0,0,6
36=36,683000,0,0,6
37=37,689000,0,0,6
38=38,695000,0,0,6
39=39,701000,0,0,6
40=40,707000,0,0,6
42=42,713000,0,0,6
43=43,719000,0,0,6
44=44,725000,0,0,6
45=45,731000,0,0,6
46=46,737000,0,0,6
47=47,743000,0,0,6
48=48,749000,0,0,6
49=49,755000,0,0,6
50=50,761000,0,0,6
51=51,767000,0,0,6
52=52,773000,0,0,6
53=53,779000,0,0,6
54=54,785000,0,0,6
55=55,791000,0,0,6
56=56,797000,0,0,6
57=57,803000,0,0,6
58=58,809000,0,0,6
59=59,815000,0,0,6
60=60,821000,0,0,6
61=61,827000,0,0,6
62=62,833000,0,0,6
63=63,839000,0,0,6
64=64,845000,0,0,6
65=65,851000,0,0,6
66=66,857000,0,0,6
67=67,863000,0,0,6
68=68,869000,0,0,6
69=69,875000,0,0,6
70=70,881000,0,0,6
71=71,887000,0,0,6