Thread: Where does NEWA read the Show name from in the NEWA Web App?

Where does NEWA read the Show name from in the NEWA Web App?

I ask as I recently went into the npvr.db3 database and removed some "TM" labels off the kids Harry Potter Shows.

Some of them kept the TM in the file name, so I thought maybe NEWA read it off these, but there are some shows WITHOUT TM in the "name " or "filename" in npvr.db3 and NEWA STILL shows TM in the name?

ta

k.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

OK I think I found it; I can fix these manually, but it would be nice to have a tool where you could adjust it as a search replace, and all in on ego for each column in that table.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

cant you use sqlite's replace function?
    Code:
    sqlite3.exe npvr.db3 "UPDATE scheduled_recording SET event_details = REPLACE(event_details, 'text', 'replacement text');"
    or something like that...
    [remember to test before using for real]
    Hardware: HDHR Prime, HDPVR 1212, Raspberry pi2, VFD display w/LCDSmartie

Quote Originally Posted by pBS View Post
    cant you use sqlite's replace function?
    Code:
    sqlite3.exe npvr.db3 "UPDATE scheduled_recording SET event_details = REPLACE(event_details, 'text', 'replacement text');"
    or something like that...
    [remember to test before using for real]
    cheers pBS
    Cool, didn't know there was such an animal.