Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manual Recording - "Tomorror" sometimes means "Day after Tomorrow"

This patch fixes there being more than a day worth of 1 day of 10 minute times. Pretty sure that'll fix your problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mine is the same, I tried to prove my "cross midnight" theory by right arrowing across midnight several times, found I can cross midnight once but not twice. I was expecting a circular list that would cycle endlessly, being limited kinda makes me think there is some date info mixed in with the time field. Your check of the code should show it. Unless that's a third-party control, but if it is it's not one I recognize.

Yeah, it's not supposed to be circular. Since there is another control for date, it was only supposed to cover the times within that day. The problem was happening when you used the extra 10 minute times from beyond that day. That patch above will fix it.

Yeah, that's fixed it, or rather it's prevented me from causing it. It's what we call in our shop a "doctor doctor" fix, based on the old joke:
    Patient: Doctor! Doctor! It hurts when I do this! (waving arm)
    Doctor: Then don't do that.

I have to admit I don't love the fix, because if it's 11 PM and I want to set a manual recording for tomorrow at 1 AM I have to do a lot more left arrows to get to the time than I would the "intuitively correct" right arrows (since the default start time is current time). I use arrows since most of the time I'm using a remote control with no digit keys on it, so I have to hold the arrow and wait. But at least it will remind me when I'm going the wrong way.

As to why I do a bunch of manual recordings, TCM runs short subjects between their movies which they list on their web page but most of which don't show up in the guide info.

Thanks for checking into it, sub.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyler View Post
    Yeah, that's fixed it, or rather it's prevented me from causing it. It's what we call in our shop a "doctor doctor" fix, based on the old joke:
    Patient: Doctor! Doctor! It hurts when I do this! (waving arm)
    Doctor: Then don't do that.
    lol, yep