Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timeshift buffer size/rotation configuration

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Are you using the latest Kodi 18? Is timeshift enabled in the NextPVR addon settings?
    No, I am using 17.6 on W10. I turned on time shift in NextPVR client and can now pause live TV. Unfortunately I lost all the IPTV channels I had. I have PVR IPTV Simple Client installed and it was working. I turned on time shift in the setup. Now I get no IPTV channels. I've tried putting time shift back to zero (I can only get close with a mouse). I tried to delete the PVT IPTV client but it is grayed out. Where do I go from here?

Quote Originally Posted by tpflum View Post
    No, I am using 17.6 on W10. I turned on time shift in NextPVR client and can now pause live TV. Unfortunately I lost all the IPTV channels I had. I have PVR IPTV Simple Client installed and it was working. I turned on time shift in the setup. Now I get no IPTV channels. I've tried putting time shift back to zero (I can only get close with a mouse). I tried to delete the PVT IPTV client but it is grayed out. Where do I go from here?
    I doubt that was anything to do with the NextPVR addon 'timeshift' setting, which doesn't really change anything about the larger Kodi environment. It just changes the way the NextPVR addon reads data from NextPVR across the network - Kodi doesn't really know about this, so it wouldn't effect lists of addons etc.

My understanding was that prior to Kodi 18, you were only able to have a single PVR addon loaded.

I had both PVR clients working. They did not seem to have any compatibility problems. I watched shows both OTA and IPTV from the program guide and it was all integrated. I just couldn't pause programs from either source. It's really weird how the IPTV channels disappeared. I would like to delete the PVR IPTV simple client and start from scratch but I can't figure out how to do the delete.

I don't know - as far as I knew, you could only have a single PVR addon enabled in that version.

You'll probably have to ask on the Kodi forums, and hopefully one of the Kodi developers will be able to tell you why.