Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xmltv no show details

Quote Originally Posted by spudjg1 View Post
    My xmltv epg is with my subscription iptv. I use schedules direct for most of my channels for iptv works well, purely because live tv show details are much better and more detailed. I use the m3u url provided with my subscription for the less popular channels. Is there away to check the url was typed correctly ? But on the other hand, the xmltv epg was working. I switched it on one day, the channels that use xmltv all said no show details.
    Is it all xmltv channels giving no listings, or just some of them?

If just some of them, let me know what some of the channels are that you think should be getting listings from your IPTV provider's xmltv url, and I'll check the source (I have the URL). It's very common for these types of IPTV providers to have patch tv listings. They typically only have listings for a subset of the channels, and sometimes only for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Is it all xmltv channels giving no listings, or just some of them?

If just some of them, let me know what some of the channels are that you think should be getting listings from your IPTV provider's xmltv url, and I'll check the source (I have the URL). It's very common for these types of IPTV providers to have patch tv listings. They typically only have listings for a subset of the channels, and sometimes only for a few hours.
    For most of the IPTV channels I use schedules direct that works well. Some of the iptv channels use xmltv. It normally all ways worked for the xmltv TV listings for the chosen IPTV channels. If you could have a look that would be great, I have named some examples below.
    Itv encore channel number 120
    Uk vice channel number 141
    Uk showcase channel number 163
    Uk TMC hd 186
    Uk Eurosport channel number 252

There is no listings currently for ITV Encore.

I couldn't find the TMC HD channel.

The other three do currently have listings for me, but may have been different at the time your EPG updated.

I've added some logic in the next release to log the number of listings loaded for each channel, so it'll be easier to see what's happening at EPG update time.

Okay, thanks sub. I'll update the thread with some some logs when I get the update. Is it likely to be soon ?