Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Players and Subtitles

The new EXE works great; no need to rename SRT files, and the screen position looks good.

However, I can't really use it as long as the VSfilter is active; gives me double subtitles on screen.
    Hopefully you can figure out why I don't get subs (from the sample I posted) when I disable VSfilter.

Quote Originally Posted by jrockow View Post
    The new EXE works great; no need to rename SRT files, and the screen position looks good.

However, I can't really use it as long as the VSfilter is active; gives me double subtitles on screen.
    Hopefully you can figure out why I don't get subs (from the sample I posted) when I disable VSfilter.
    Yeah, unfortunately you're probably going to need to go back to VSFilter. For non-.ts files, other than SRT subtitles, you're at the mercy of whatever components Windows uses to play your files, and it sounds like those components aren't giving your embedded subtitles without VSFilter. (it was still a worthwhile exercise improving the SRT support in NextPVR to allow for multiple languages etc though, for other users)