Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NextPVR AppleTV app

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrfuller View Post
    A few things I have noticed today.

1. There is no guide data after midnight tonight on apple tv app, however full guide data on NextPVR desktop app.
    Hmm, that shouldn't be the case. I'm getting multiple days of listings. If you want to zip and attach your npvr.db3, I can check with your data.

2. Going into Recurring menu, then selecting a recurring episode the app crashes.
    Oops. Found the cause, and will submit a new build to Apple later today.

3. Under the now menu pressing back doesn’t exit, however it goes back to search for server. Need to double tap back to exit.
    That's intentional. I have multiple servers, and it's convenient for me to be able to go back to the server selection screen and select another server. You can always press button with the tv on it to exit out to the Apple TV menu

So far, so good for me. Haven't had much time to check things out but I like what I've seen so far.
    Thanks for keeping us updated.

Paul
    Custom ASUS Maximus X Hero, 16 GB Memory-ASUS GeForce 1050 Ti, H115i Pro AIO, 850W PS, CM H500P case, Corsair Vengeance RGB Ram, Samsung 970 EVO, HDHomerun Prime & Extend Tuners- running Windows 10 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 10

Check guide this morning there appears to be another full day of data, then nothing again after midnight.

This appears the same for all channels except ABC which has full guide data.

npvr.db3 attached.

Thank you for the quick reply.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrfuller View Post
    This appears the same for all channels except ABC which has full guide data.
    I've found the reason for this, and fixed for that next build I'll submit to apple.

Thanks sub!

Bought this my self yesterday, if only to support the project. I still lurk, but don't tend to use the software much any more due to our current ondemand platforms.
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.9.2 Server
    1 x Roku3 and 1 x Apple TV4 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex NextPVR Metadata Agent and Scanner for Plex

Quote Originally Posted by psycik View Post
    Bought this my self yesterday, if only to support the project.
    Cheers

I still lurk, but don't tend to use the software much any more due to our current ondemand platforms.
    Yep - I hear you. That's pretty much where the world is going.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Cheers

Yep - I hear you. That's pretty much where the world is going.
    That said, I hadn't been into my server for a few weeks, and downloaded the app and it just worked...sometimes I'll pull from dvb-t when I think I don't want internet use if it's broadcast. And nextpvr is still a much better recording experience than plex natively.
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.9.2 Server
    1 x Roku3 and 1 x Apple TV4 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex NextPVR Metadata Agent and Scanner for Plex

I’m personally not a fan of OnDemand/catchup tv for digital television. Too much control to the network resulting in bulk adds and clips rather than full episodes (Local news a prime example for me).
    I also have the problem of our regional network not offering on demand at all.
    We try to opt for live tv recordings over OnDemand for tv as much as possible.