Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NextPVR AppleTV app

NextPVR AppleTV app

FYI, I've finally got back to the NextPVR client for Apple TV. I thought I'd post a video of where it's at. There isn't too much more work required to make it available.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    FYI, I've finally got back to the NextPVR client for Apple TV. I thought I'd post a video of where it's at. There isn't too much more work required to make it available.

Looks good. Do videos play direct, or are they transcoded (even if it's just to change the container), as least the EPG guide might be better than the Plex one.
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.9.2 Server
    1 x Roku3 and 1 x Apple TV4 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex NextPVR Metadata Agent and Scanner for Plex

It plays the native stream. No transcoding.

I'm available if you need anyone to test it.

Paul
    Custom ASUS Maximus X Hero, 16 GB Memory-ASUS GeForce 1050 Ti, H115i Pro AIO, 850W PS, CM H500P case, Corsair Vengeance RGB Ram, Samsung 970 EVO, HDHomerun Prime & Extend Tuners- running Windows 10 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 10

Any estimate on when will you make it available?

It's pretty close. Hopefully within the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    It's pretty close. Hopefully within the next week.
    Great! Looking forward to it

This sounds great. Also looking forward to it!!!

Actually just saw it was available and purchased straight away. Unfortunately no luck running the app. It flashes searching for server then closes. I have tried restarting apple tv and server on windows pc with no luck.

Really looking forward to this app.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrfuller View Post
    Actually just saw it was available and purchased straight away. Unfortunately no luck running the app. It flashes searching for server then closes. I have tried restarting apple tv and server on windows pc with no luck.
    I haven't come across that with the guys that have been testing it. If you want to zip and attach your NextPVR logs I'll check a couple of things.

If you open http://127.0.0.1:8866 in a browser on your NextPVR PC, does it show the NextPVR web app?