Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NextPVR AppleTV app

An update, today the AppleTV app has stopped being able to find my server. I confirmed it works through my web browser and plays fine directly on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigYahi View Post
    An update, today the AppleTV app has stopped being able to find my server. I confirmed it works through my web browser and plays fine directly on the server.
    Create a new thread, along with the NextPVR logs, and I'll see if the discovery request has made it as far as your PC.

Basically, make sure you're the same network, in same IP address range.

After 30 minutes of trying it eventually found it. I’ll keep tracking it.

Is there an option to be able to delete recordings from the Apple the app?
    Also will playback remember where you got up to if you start playing it again?

Quote Originally Posted by CYaBro View Post
    Is there an option to be able to delete recordings from the Apple the app?
    If you play a recording to completion, it'll ask if you want to delete it.

On the iPhone/iPad, you can swipe a recording to delete

Also will playback remember where you got up to if you start playing it again?
    Yes.

Am in the market for a new TV or the AppleTV Box, so a wish for the AppleTV app is that you please add the Video menu, as well as Recordings (same wish for iOS App). The kids watch quite a few shows that are not recorded using NextPVR (yeah I know they could be imported into recordings)- but want to keep them separate). ta k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.