Thread: ir blaster

ir blaster

are there any 3rd party ir blasters for windows anymore. the colossus 2 isn't working perfect with my stb.

thanks.

I haven't had to use a blaster in years myself, but I know there are people using USBUIRT and Iguana blaster.

There's also the Global Cache series of IR blasters - they can connect via ethernet, and control up to 4 blasters. One thing I haven't been able to find is whether they have a command-line program to do channel-blasting...

https://www.globalcache.com/products/itach/ip2irspecs/

I’m struggling with usbuirtsend locking up after one use, could use uutx but it seems ugly for multiple digit channels and I have a couple of irtach and flex units, does anyone have a resource for a simple command line for these; I have a dat file.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Len_Lekx View Post
    There's also the Global Cache series of IR blasters - they can connect via ethernet, and control up to 4 blasters. One thing I haven't been able to find is whether they have a command-line program to do channel-blasting...

https://www.globalcache.com/products/itach/ip2irspecs/
    I have a few of these for an Aircon Control Project that never happened.
    I've looked but most of the software are Apps; if it is PC based it is waaaaay more complex than I need.

k.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.