Thread: TV Listings Failing on Execution

TV Listings Failing on Execution

G'day...I have copied folders TV Listings and TV Recordings form the zip file into C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Skin\Default. I have also copied the TV Listings folder into C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Plugins. I have left everything to their respective default settings and no joy on executing the TV Listings menu option. The TV Recordings menu option works just fine. What I do get when clicking on TV Listings menu option is a quick slide out flash of the menu grid (i.e. TV Guide, Recordings, Live TV, etc.). I have included the log file as well. Thanks you in advance for your assistance. Cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    (Client) Windows 10 Pro 1803 Custom Box, I7-4790 Quad Core, 8GB Ram 64-bit
    (Server) Windows Server 2016, I7-4790 Quad Core, 16GB Ram 64-bit
    WinTV Hauppauge Quad Tuners

Quote Originally Posted by snaitaz View Post
    I have left everything to their respective default settings and no joy on executing the TV Listings menu option.
    I suspect that TV Listings and TV Recordings rely on setup parameters stored in a TVListings.db that is stored on each client machine (i.e. the machine where TV Listings is being used). Try going to NextPVR Settings --> Plugins --> TV Listings and deleting the old channels from the guide and adding the channels again.
    i5 750 2.67 GHz, 6 Gig, 1000 Gig, Nvidia N710
    2 x Hauppauge WinTV QuadHD DVB-T2

G'day Graham and thanks for the response. Just to be clear, I omitted the fact that I was setting up TV Listings on the client PC and not the server. However, I am experiencing the same issue on the server as well so I will execute your suggestion on the server and check if that has any impact on the client. If not, I will perform the same on the client machine. Cheers!

To follow up on Graham's note, I believe TV Listings requires you to define at least one Guide and that every Guide has at least one channel.
    Last edited by ElihuRozen; 2018-09-18 at 10:32 PM.
    Tuners: Ceton InfiniTV quad cable card tuner (PCIe). SD HDHR Connect Quatro Tuner (HDHR5-4US). Use only QAM on HDHR. HDPVR - for Fox owned channels.
    Viewing: Usually an NMT connected via MoCA. Sometimes directly on the server below. Sometimes when I travel I use an NMT served from my laptop with a portable hard-drive.
    EPG: XML from SchedulesDirect via MC2XML
    Provider: Verizon Fios
    Server: Dell XPS 8700 with Windows 8.1

Well blow me over with a feather that did the fix. thanks to all. Cheers!