Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I re-import DB3 file

G'day sub. Hey thanks that fixed it! So is this fix going to be a permanent thing in your next release/update or do I need to add it in again? Thanks again for the quick fix, you made my day less stressful. Cheers!
    (Client) Windows 10 Pro 1803 Custom Box, I7-4790 Quad Core, 8GB Ram 64-bit
    (Server) Windows Server 2016, I7-4790 Quad Core, 16GB Ram 64-bit
    WinTV Hauppauge Quad Tuners

Quote Originally Posted by snaitaz View Post
    G'day sub. Hey thanks that fixed it! So is this fix going to be a permanent thing in your next release/update or do I need to add it in again? Thanks again for the quick fix, you made my day less stressful. Cheers!
    It'll be included with the next release.

I am having the same challenge running windows 10, I am trying to import device on iptv from vader and keep getting the server error code 500
    how do i apply the attached patch? Please instruct me how to load the patch Nshared.zip ? I know i have the right m3u strings from vader and the guide file? Or do i need to up load my log files from nextpvr? I am struggling how to do that to?
    thanks Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tlklinka View Post
    I am having the same challenge running windows 10, I am trying to import device on iptv from vader and keep getting the server error code 500
    how do i apply the attached patch? Please instruct me how to load the patch Nshared.zip ? I know i have the right m3u strings from vader and the guide file? Or do i need to up load my log files from nextpvr? I am struggling how to do that to?
    thanks Tom
    Run the 'stop NPVR service' shortcut, then drop the updated nshared.dll into c:\program files (x86)\npvr, replacing the existing file of the same name, then run the 'start NPVR service' shortcut.

Sorry not tech savvy but I am having the same problem how do I import the patch?

See post #14, immediately above your post for instructions on installing the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Try this patch.
    After doing so still get same error here is the error. https://www.screencast.com/t/IXhyVVoLf

Thanks for help seems to be working now. Either the server was down or inputting error thanks again.