Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: beast tv setup

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22

    beast tv setup

    Can anyone help me with setting up beast tv from vader streams, I cant find anywhere what to put in the channel list url and xmltv file url?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    87,311
    Settings->Devices, double click the IPTV device, and hit the Import button.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,749
    you need to get that info from vader...they offer help with the url's, then insert hem where he said...update epg and you're good to go
    Vader Info:
    https://vaderstream.shop/perfectplayer/
    Last edited by pBS; 2018-11-05 at 04:06 PM.
    Hardware: HDHR Prime, HDPVR 1212, Raspberry pi2, VFD display w/LCDSmartie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by pBS View Post
    you need to get that info from vader...they offer help with the url's, then insert hem where he said...update epg and you're good to go
    Vader Info:
    https://vaderstream.shop/perfectplayer/

    I done both m3u sources and guide souces from vaders site and it wont work. Any solution how to get it working on NextPvr as working on other apps.

    this is what comes up on mine when I enter the vaders source as you can see on the attachment above
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    87,311
    Quote Originally Posted by tombenjr View Post
    I done both m3u sources and guide souces from vaders site and it wont work. Any solution how to get it working on NextPvr as working on other apps.

    this is what comes up on mine when I enter the vaders source as you can see on the attachment above
    There was a patch to fix this issue that came up recently when vader made a change:

    https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthrea...513#post527513

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    There was a patch to fix this issue that came up recently when vader made a change:

    https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthrea...513#post527513

    Please forgive me as I am new to this. how do I open the patch as not sure what to do?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    87,311
    Run the 'stop npvr service' shortcut on your machine, then drop the updated nshared.dll into the c:\program files (x86)\npvr directory, replacing the existing file of the same name, then run the 'start npvr service' shortcut.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Run the 'stop npvr service' shortcut on your machine, then drop the updated nshared.dll into the c:\program files (x86)\npvr directory, replacing the existing file of the same name, then run the 'start npvr service' shortcut.
    Brilliant thanks as it worked!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •