Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: android client can't find server

android client can't find server

Hi , I'm unable to find server on android app. I have all ways been able to connect to the server with out problems. The client mode is switched on. I have vpn switched of all though this isn't normally a problem , but still doesn't work when switched off. Can anyone help ?

Have you tried rebooting both devices? (PC and Android client)

Yes, still no joy

I was having problems with my hd home run and Kaspersky. I have now got them working. I had to uninstall Kaspersky as i couldnt get kasperskya allow them to work. Would it have any thing to do with the firewall or network settings ?

Yes you have to leave the NextPVR ports open for UDP and TCP. I use KAV without problems having them installed as trusted applications. The programs are under MENTEN HOLDINGS and MENTEN HOLDINGS LTD

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by spudjg1 View Post
    I was having problems with my hd home run and Kaspersky. I have now got them working. I had to uninstall Kaspersky as i couldnt get kasperskya allow them to work. Would it have any thing to do with the firewall or network settings ?
    Has another firewall replaced Kaspersky? Did the Windows firewall start operating when Kaspersky was uninstalled?
    i5 750 2.67 GHz, 6 Gig, 1000 Gig, Nvidia N710
    2 x Hauppauge WinTV QuadHD DVB-T2

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Has another firewall replaced Kaspersky? Did the Windows firewall start operating when Kaspersky was uninstalled?
    yes, windows replaced

Quote Originally Posted by spudjg1 View Post
    yes, windows replaced
    You could try re-running the NextPVR installer (do not uninstall of delete anything before re-running the installer). This might issue the commands to open the ports used by NextPVR.
    i5 750 2.67 GHz, 6 Gig, 1000 Gig, Nvidia N710
    2 x Hauppauge WinTV QuadHD DVB-T2

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    You could try re-running the NextPVR installer (do not uninstall of delete anything before re-running the installer). This might issue the commands to open the ports used by NextPVR.
    OK, so android device has found the server but won't let me connect . It says connecting but says failed to connect to npvr check to see if npvr is running on the device every time , which I have done with no success . I will try really installing
    Last edited by spudjg1; 2018-11-05 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Yes you have to leave the NextPVR ports open for UDP and TCP. I use KAV without problems having them installed as trusted applications. The programs are under MENTEN HOLDINGS and MENTEN HOLDINGS LTD

Martin
    OK, I have reinstall kaspersky, I have found mentions holdings it is a trusted application but still no success. Back to hd home runs not working! How to do open the the ports to update and tcp. I can't see npvr or menten holdings or menten holdings ltd it in network monitor
    Last edited by spudjg1; 2018-11-05 at 06:21 PM.