Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: recording stops after 3 - 4 minutes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3

    recording stops after 3 - 4 minutes

    About 4 days ago my npvr suddenly stops recording after 3 - minutes. After searching log files i decided to completely uninstall NextPVR. I also cleaned the registry NPVR section.

    After a new installation i can see that the problem is still there.

    Tuners: HDHomeRun Expand.

    Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit

    Harddisk with recordings: Seagate Backup Plus Drive 1.8 Tb

    Logfiles is attached.

    What is wrong ?

    jmosr
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    88,167
    2018-11-29 15:46:43.782 [DEBUG][9] About to start recording (850 on 20): F:\ny_optagelser\Dommer John Deed\Dommer.John.Deed.S01E15.y.15.ts

    2018-11-29 15:50:00.306 [INFO][9] DigitalRecorder.StopStream() handle: 1
    The most recent recording looks like it was manually stopped after 4 minutes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    88,167
    Are you possibly using multidec plugins?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    The most recent recording looks like it was manually stopped after 4 minutes.
    I did not stop that recording, i was looking at "Device status" and it stopped. Tryed to use another disk to record to, but the same result.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2

    same issue with recordings stopping

    hi i'm having the same problem, i set something to record leave it but after 3-4 minuets it stops recording by its self. i have attached the log files any help is appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    88,167
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoubleFS View Post
    hi i'm having the same problem, i set something to record leave it but after 3-4 minuets it stops recording by its self. i have attached the log files any help is appreciated
    Yours is a different issue. It's because it's trying to transcode the IPTV stream, but your machine isn't able to keep up.

    Usually NextPVR can use an IPTV stream without transcoding, but one of the source IPTV providers broke that recently. Try replacing your "c:\program files (x86)\npvr\nshared.dll" with this newer one:
    https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthrea...004#post529004

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Yours is a different issue. It's because it's trying to transcode the IPTV stream, but your machine isn't able to keep up.

    Usually NextPVR can use an IPTV stream without transcoding, but one of the source IPTV providers broke that recently. Try replacing your "c:\program files (x86)\npvr\nshared.dll" with this newer one:
    https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthrea...004#post529004
    This worked perfectly thank you for your help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •