Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Compatibility with Leia

Compatibility with Leia

I installed X-New on a beta libreelec release using the new raspberry pi 3 A+ and it seems to work except the web interface (Nextpvr skin). Is it yet supported for Leia? Thanks

I'm running Kodi 18rc4 on Windows, Mac, and a Vero 4+ (so OSMC), and all I use is the XNEWA web interface. It's working on all three machines right now. Of course maybe you're just "lucky" and have found the one platform it's not working right on. '-)

Quote Originally Posted by zaldwaik View Post
    I installed X-New on a beta libreelec release using the new raspberry pi 3 A+ and it seems to work except the web interface (Nextpvr skin). Is it yet supported for Leia? Thanks
    I've been using X-NEWA on alpha and beta libreelec versions with a raspberry pi 3 B+ for a long time now. I use the web client exclusively. There are a few quirks, but for the most part it works fine for me.

If you're having problems with it, you need to post kodi logs (with debug enabled) and corresponding NPVR servers logs (all of them) so that we can troubleshoot it for you.

Here you go. I tired first with no web client, and then turned on web client and started add-on. All I get is a blank screen. Thanks for your help with this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You'll also need to post the NextPVR logs, so we can see what happened on that side.

Here you go. All those created today.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have you tried rebooting or restarting the recording service? There is a known situation where the webclient host can be left in a state where it think its playing video, so just gives black screens.

I haven't tried confluence skin for years. Does it work with the default skin? If not NextPVR is telling web client to refresh. Assuming you have configured xnewa as recommeded use Exit from the main menu to get a new instance of NextPVR

Martin

None of the skins work, I found out, except classic. "default" is not in the list. Tried restarting recording service and no change in the web client behavior. It is just blank screen. Also existed from xnewa from main menu, and started again, and selected web client from main menu, same issue.

Thanks for all your help.

Click the exit and set the logs again after doing that including the NextPVR logs.

Martin