Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Compatibility with Leia

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I do see one thing there did you change the x-newa skin to Estuary?

Martin
    You're brilliant! It works, hooray, no need to downgrade for the kids yet again! I had chosen Classic thinking this makes sense.
    Apologies if I missed this! What is the difference between Estuary and Estuary Classic btw?

Thanks Martin!
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Estuary Classic was v16 I believe. Classic was before Confluence. Sorry I didn't catch the skin first time (but there were two posts in this thread already explaining this). Configured as Estuary or Confluence you can move freely between those two but that is it.

Martin

No worries, it works, it works, I'm chuffed. Thanks again!
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

To put closure to this thread there were issues in Kodi v18 skin changes causing black screens for web client using Classic and Confluence skins. This has been addressed for v2.5.4.

Martin