Thread: OTA ATSC Schedules Direct Listings

OTA ATSC Schedules Direct Listings

I recently switched from an HD HomeRun Prime cable card and cable setup to an HD Homerun Connect Duo with antenna setup. Dropping cable and relying on an antenna only.

Been with Schedules Direct for a few years and have never had any problems. However got everything switched over to OTA/ATSC and the guide in Kodi now shows the proper channels available but for all the main networks it only shows the info of the current running show. There are a handful of lesser known channels that have info for weeks.

Is this just the state of OTA guide info in the US....practically non-existent...or am I missing something? I don't want to switch to HD HomeRuns DVR option just yet and would love to keep using Schedules Direct.

United States 93611 Pacific area.

No the Schedules Direct guide is fine for ATSC sounds like your NextPVR mapping are wrong.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJPB View Post
    I recently switched from an HD HomeRun Prime cable card and cable setup to an HD Homerun Connect Duo with antenna setup. Dropping cable and relying on an antenna only.

Been with Schedules Direct for a few years and have never had any problems. However got everything switched over to OTA/ATSC and the guide in Kodi now shows the proper channels available but for all the main networks it only shows the info of the current running show. There are a handful of lesser known channels that have info for weeks.

Is this just the state of OTA guide info in the US....practically non-existent...or am I missing something? I don't want to switch to HD HomeRuns DVR option just yet and would love to keep using Schedules Direct.

United States 93611 Pacific area.
    It's not entirely clear what you're saying here. Are you trying to switchover to using the OTA ATSC guide? If so, yes - you typically only get a few hours of listings.

If you're still wanting to use the Schedules Direct guide, it sounds like you have not mapped your ATSC channels to use the Schedules Direct guide. If it was properly mapped, you'd get a couple of weeks of listings. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqJ7QiYS3Rk

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    It's not entirely clear what you're saying here. Are you trying to switchover to using the OTA ATSC guide? If so, yes - you typically only get a few hours of listings.

If you're still wanting to use the Schedules Direct guide, it sounds like you have not mapped your ATSC channels to use the Schedules Direct guide. If it was properly mapped, you'd get a couple of weeks of listings. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqJ7QiYS3Rk
    Yes I switched from cable to ATSC. I have all the channels mapped and used the bulk mapping option. The proper OTA listing from my Schedules Direct account is selected. EPG updated etc. But in Kodi only 4 or 5 of those channels have full guide info. The rest only have the current show info.

I can try mapping them again but seems something isn't right.

Is it OK it NextPVR? If so you might need to clear the data in the Kodi PVR

Martin

I will check first thing I get home. Thx.

That was it! NextPVR guide was fully functional. I went to the clear data option of the guide section of Kodi. After that it fully populated! Thx!