Thread: Custom title instead of "Default"

Custom title instead of "Default"

Instead of going through the EPG hassle, all I really need is to be able to give a custom title for each manual recording, instead of "Default_"
    Right now, I am manually editing each recorded file name from "Default_20190221_19001930.ts" to something like "The Big Bang Theory CBS 20190221_19001930.ts"
    It would be much easier for NextPVR to customize the title for all manual recordings, especially for recurring.

Schedules Direct is no hassle and costs about one coffee a month.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by alf View Post
    Instead of going through the EPG hassle, all I really need is to be able to give a custom title for each manual recording, instead of "Default_"
    Right now, I am manually editing each recorded file name from "Default_20190221_19001930.ts" to something like "The Big Bang Theory CBS 20190221_19001930.ts"
    It would be much easier for NextPVR to customize the title for all manual recordings, especially for recurring.
    When you're in the Manual Recording popup, go down to the "Name:" field, then start typing. You can call give it a name like "The Big Bang Theory". There is no on-screen keyboard for this field - just start typing.

Honestly though, life is much better with an EPG.