Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPG problem and Artwork in recent recordings problem

Hi Sub,

Please find the dropbox link below with for the zipped files you requested. Many thanks for your help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/smdfzkhe19...Files.zip?dl=0

Was this where you looked in NextPVR? ie, in the Recordings screen, press enter on a 'whats new' show, like My Cat From Hell.

With your files it load the artwork straight up from artwork you already had in c:\users\public\NPVR\media\shows
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The artwork did not load for me in Kodi though. I'm having a look why.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Was this where you looked in NextPVR? ie, in the Recordings screen, press enter on a 'whats new' show, like My Cat From Hell.

With your files it load the artwork straight up from artwork you already had in c:\users\public\NPVR\media\shows
    Apologies Sub, you're quite right having just checked the artwork does load in the NextPVR recordings screen. I normally use Kodi and didn't realise that NextPVR brings up another menu upon selecting a recording in the Next PVR recordings section.

Sorry, I missed the post because it wasn't in the Kodi section and you identified a bug in 3.3.13 of the addon. I made several changes to reduce the load on the server in the hopes of loading larger channels list but inadvertently in skipping radio channels I skipped files where the original channel listing is no longer available, which unfortunately seems to be most of your files. You probably rebuilt your channel list earlier to solve EPG problems.

It is a bit hard to test this because I can't get a ready list for files with status 2 as these get filtered out going to Kodi but as Failed recordings I can fake it. Since you are using 64bit on Kodi on your client if your replace the dll with the attached file you should get art back. Typically the file will be in

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\kodi\addons\pvr. nextpvr\

I am planning on a 3.3.14 release in the next day or so. One nice thing with Kodi v18 is that pvr.nextpvr and other binary addons can be released independently from Kodi .

Sorry again

Martin

Hi Martin,

Many thanks for letting me know, will wait for the 3.3.14 release. Really appreciate your help and thank you to everyone else for your help with this.