Thread: TT-connect® CT2-4650 support for CI in NextPVR?

TT-connect® CT2-4650 support for CI in NextPVR?

Hi
    I have just got a new USB TV card that have CI and when I look inside this wiki
    https://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki...iceSetupDialog

I can see "TechnoTrend devices with built-in CI module" and I think it have support for CI but not sure

Why I ask if I have a little problem to find a good signal to the TV card.
    When I use a basic DVB-T Box for TV I can see it is ok signal (Not great but ok) I can get all the channel and also the channel that is encrypted.
    But when I use my new TV card with NextPVR I don't get all signal, just one MUX it found and when I trying to watch the channel from chrome browser I just get a black screen and nothing else (all the channel is encrypted).
    So I'm not sure if it have with the antenna, TV card or NextPVR.

I going to see if I can get a better signal but not sure if that is possible.

Sorry, it's not going to work with the CI side of this device. It'll only be usable for free to air content. The 'CI / CAM' setting should be left to 'None'.

ahhh ok, well it is a TechnoTrend hardware so I was hoping it did have support for CI/CAM

The reality is that I haven't had access to any encrypted TV signals for a few years now, so have had no way to test any of this stuff, so CI is unsupported these days. There is a few devices it may still work on, but I have no way to know for sure.

ok then I know that