Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NextPVR web API for scheduling - DayMask

NextPVR web API for scheduling - DayMask and Timeslot

Sub looking at pvr.nextpvr code I was wondering if there was also an "Any Day" dayMask I could use with &day_mask= that Kodi doesn't enable? NUtility does have one.

Code:
    std::string cPVRClientNextPVR::GetDayString(int dayMask)
    {
      std::string days;
      if (dayMask == (PVR_WEEKDAY_SATURDAY | PVR_WEEKDAY_SUNDAY))
      {
        days = "WEEKENDS";
      }
      else if (dayMask == (PVR_WEEKDAY_MONDAY | PVR_WEEKDAY_TUESDAY | PVR_WEEKDAY_WEDNESDAY | PVR_WEEKDAY_THURSDAY | PVR_WEEKDAY_FRIDAY))
      {
        days = "WEEKDAYS";
      }
      else
      {
        if (dayMask & PVR_WEEKDAY_SATURDAY)
          days += "SAT:";
        if (dayMask & PVR_WEEKDAY_SUNDAY)
          days += "SUN:";
        if (dayMask & PVR_WEEKDAY_MONDAY)
          days += "MON:";
        if (dayMask & PVR_WEEKDAY_TUESDAY)
          days += "TUE:";
        if (dayMask & PVR_WEEKDAY_WEDNESDAY)
          days += "WED:";
        if (dayMask & PVR_WEEKDAY_THURSDAY)
          days += "THU:";
        if (dayMask & PVR_WEEKDAY_FRIDAY)
          days += "FRI:";
      }

return days;
    }
    Also how to I indicate a Timeslot recording just add the start and end timestamps?

Thanks.

Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2019-05-31 at 08:17 PM.

If you don't pass in a &day_mask= parameter, it'll assume any day. Alternatively you'd need to pass &day_mask=SAT|SUN|MON|TUE|WED|THU|FRI

You can pass in &timeslot=true, though if you're using &recurring_type, these have a fixed definition of whether timeslot is enabled:

case 1: // Record Season (NEW episodes on this channel)

case 2: // Record Season (All episodes on this channel)
    case 3: // Record Season (Daily, this timeslot)
    case 4: // Record Season (Weekly, this timeslot)
    case 5: // Record Season (Monday-Friday, this timeslot)
    case 6: // Record Season (Weekends, this timeslot)

Emby doesn't use any of those timeslots standard but x-newa does so that will make my life a little easier.

Is that a pipe or semi-colon like Kodi uses?

Also for the All Channel scheduling with &keyword= logic, do you respect <RecurringMatchExact> in config.xml?

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Is that a pipe or semi-colon like Kodi uses?
    Yeah, go with semi-colon.

Also for the All Channel scheduling with &keyword= logic, do you respect <RecurringMatchExact> in config.xml?
    Yes, I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    You can pass in &timesslot=true, though if you're using &recurring_type, these have a fixed definition of whether timeslot is enabled:
    With these options do I need start and end time?

Martin

Its been quite a while since I've looked at this, but I'm pretty sure it calculates the timeslot from the start time of the original event used to create the recurring recording (&event_id=), and defaults to finding shows that start with +/- 90 minutes of that original time (but prefers that exact same start time if there is show with that time)

Thanks, everything seems to be working as expected and it quite logical now that I understand. One thing Kodi does for All Channels All Episodes, is allow a timeslot and fakes a keyword search. I like the looks a the NextPVR created All Channels recurring record better because it is clearer to me looking at the list. Is there a type for that and does it allow a start and end date?

Martin
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am bumping this thread with some additional info. It looks like the are both type 7

Code:
    2019-06-03 15:40:27.539 T:13620   DEBUG: {u'name': u'Coronation Street', u'enabled': True, u'postPadding': 2, u'channelID': 0, u'prePadding': 1, u'period': u'KEYWORD: Coronation Street', u'keep': 0, u'advancedRules': u'KEYWORD: Coronation Street', u'type': 7, u'id': 448, u'channel': u'All Channels'}

2019-06-03 15:40:27.539 T:13620   DEBUG: {u'name': u'Rizzoli & Isles', u'enabled': True, u'postPadding': 2, u'channelID': 0, u'prePadding': 1, u'period': u'All Episodes', u'keep': 0, u'advancedRules': u"title like 'Rizzoli & Isles'", u'type': 7, u'id': 449, u'channel': u'All Channels'}
    What I'd like to be able to do from the API is create that second type of All Channels recording. I am finding additional issues with the Keyword search because it seems to schedule things not just based on the Title I tried Monk and I had 100's of recordings.

Martin

That 'all episodes' 'all channels', as shown above on Paw Patrol is really a special case to make it look nicer. It does it when it's an advanced recording, with the query title like 'name'. You could probably pass in that instead of a keyword to get the same behaviour.

The API parameter I know for this requires &keyword=... and when I tried adding that query I get

<AdvancedRules>KEYWORD: title like'Man With a Plan'</AdvancedRules>

Edit if I manually remove the 'KEYWORD: ' from the database it does display like NextPVR. Perhaps you could not prepend "KEYWORD: " if the parameter starts with "title like '"

Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2019-06-04 at 12:40 AM.