Thread: Knewc 2.7.0

Knewc 2.7.0

I have uploaded a new version compatible with v4 and v5 to the repo.

NOTE you will not get this automatically because I changed the name from knew45v to knewc (pronounced "nuke") most testers were calling it the "new client" anyway.

There is another cosmetic name change as sub has changed the protocol name from "web client" to "UI client" for version 5.

Other changes

Kodi Python UI
    - most knewc python functions work with new v5 api

UI Client
    - prev key broken (v4 and v5)
    - need to send certain key to get Nextpvr UI back after playback when OSD is disabled (v5)

Martin

Installed works fine so far, cheers Martin.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Where can I find the Knewc 2.7.0 download?

Thanks

It should be in the same repo as x-newa described in the sticky. I recommend installing from the repo to get updates.

If you add this as mediasources.xml

Code:
    <mediasources>
        <network>
            <location id="0">http://xnewa.netai.net/repository.nextpvr.kodi-plugins/</location>
        </network>
    </mediasources>
    You should be able to install the repo from the zip in it.

Martin

Just installed it and it is working fine. I will continue to use and report any issues. Thanks Martin.