Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks -- and a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by jchhenderson View Post
    How do you do this? I have an HDHomeRun connect and a Url script that will pull 24 hours of EPG off it, but cannot see how to do this in my (Mac) version. Same question for xmltv file - I cannot see how to import it.

cheers,
    James.
    The easiest way to do it is when you first import your HDHR channels, so maybe go to the Settings->Devices page, hit your HDHR, hit the trashcan in the top right to delete your channels, then hit the "Scan Channels" button to start the process again.

On this screen it lets you associate a guide with your HDHR channels. You'll probably want to choose "....add XMLTV lineup…" and enter the path to your xmltv file. Go back into the scan channels, select your xmltv file, which will now be in the drop down list, and hit scan channels. You should now have all your channel associated to your xmltv file.

Hi 'update epg' and it'll pull in your guide.

great, thanks!

From other thread it is clear that I need to step up the game. Just like last year certain coach did not accept to only show up in group stage.

For example, I see that AWG Joe from the back could ask what about DAB+ which could be played as alarm on USB speakers. Why only schedule recordings?

Also in help.html platform name is not visible on question What devices does NextPVR support?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludron View Post
    From other thread it is clear that I need to step up the game. Just like last year certain coach did not accept to only show up in group stage.

For example, I see that AWG Joe from the back could ask what about DAB+ which could be played as alarm on USB speakers. Why only schedule recordings?
    I'm not sure what you're asking me here.

Also in help.html platform name is not visible on question What devices does NextPVR support?
    Oops right you are. It was broken in a recent css change (style file). Fixed for the next build.

Cool v5 is awesoME!

I just think that it would be potentially useful feature for some user who also started that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludron View Post
    I just think that it would be potentially useful feature for some user who also started that topic.
    If your device creates /dev/radio links you might be able to follow whatever v4l2 support sub might add for the HDPVR and other analog devices.

Martin

Lightbulb Personal home brew catch-up service

What about other exciting features like:
    Usually refers to video-on-demand services that allow viewers to watch or listen to programmes at a time chosen by the consumer after the initial broadcast(often available for the seven following days).
    For that adventure user would need to "sacrifice" tuner and 1TB 2.5" HDD. NPVR will simply delete files which are beyond specified retention time.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I like to remind users who record more than a reasonable number of show that NextPVR is for personal entertainment use only.
    That disclaimer should be displayed on index page which is currently rather empty along with some graphs which should provide insight in screen time of household. Inspiration for that we can find in well known function which returns number of seconds since some year. In this case there should be multiple tables to track usage per client/week/month/all time...

Code:
    [DEBUG][1]	StartLiveTV@done