Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installed and channels ok, No EPG issue.

Here in Canada ATSC guides are definitely shitty, many don't even have now next and most run out of data from a middle of the night run during prime time. Also the data is typically not great for identifying previously recorded shows so you end up with tons of duplicates.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Here in Canada ATSC guides are definitely shitty, many don't even have now next and most run out of data from a middle of the night run during prime time. Also the data is typically not great for identifying previously recorded shows so you end up with tons of duplicates.

Martin
    From the Tuner or from the Internet ?.

From the tuner OTA, Schedules Direct is great.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    From the tuner OTA, Schedules Direct is great.

Martin
    That odd NextPVR v4 (Windows) it work fine here just the same as SageTV offline I get up 48 hour of data depend on the channel but then being your in Canada may it a diff story there.
    Last edited by shspvr; 2019-07-29 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shspvr View Post
    That odd NextPVE (Windows) it work fine here just the same as SageTV offline I get up 48 hour of data depend on the channel but then being your in Canada may it a diff story there.
    I will likely get around to adding ATSC EPG in the near future, but for the reasons already mentioned, it's hardly worth the effort - they're only required to transmit six hours of list on over-the-air ATSC, and not required to transmit any listings with digital cable, and that is all you typically get from these broadcasts. Some people have got lucky with more than a day of listings on some channels, but that is not the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I will likely get around to adding ATSC EPG in the near future, but for the reasons already mentioned, it's hardly worth the effort - they're only required to transmit six hours of list on over-the-air ATSC, and not required to transmit any listings with digital cable, and that is all you typically get from these broadcasts. Some people have got lucky with more than a day of listings on some channels, but that is not the norm.
    I refer to v4 sub I know v5 has no support right now under any of them and I'm sure you get around to add it so for now we have to used Schedules Direct.
    Yes I know only required to transmit six hours list usually you only see that on LP channel I have one here that only lists 6 hour