Thread: Recorded/live tv stops randomly

Recorded/live tv stops randomly

Hi I am having problems with using the NEWA web page on LG tv clients using web os watching via the LG internet app. I originally thought it was my wifi dropping on one of TVs, but it also happens to the tv using ethanet cable as well. I get half way through a recorded show and the video just goes black then if I refresh the page fast forwarded/skip to were the video went blank it seems to work for a while but happen more frequently, really annoying! would anybody be able to help me ?

so know watching live tv from a computer useing NEWA i get an error measage 27mins in to the show " A NETWROK ERROR CAUSED THE MEDIA DOWNLOAD TO FAIL PART-WAY"

NEWA classic or the modern interface?

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    NEWA classic or the modern interface?

Martin
    Modern interface

Ok I would suggest depending on your tuners trying V5 of NextPVR, the modern web interface is much improved, and I can't see sub taking a lot of time to investigate this in V4.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Ok I would suggest depending on your tuners trying V5 of NextPVR, the modern web interface is much improved, and I can't see sub taking a lot of time to investigate this in V4.

Martin
    okay ill check it out. Thanks