Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Video Player

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Vinita, OK
    Posts
    268
    The recording play back just fine in player it when I try used LiveTV mode
    I check file and I can play temp file in VLC it show video/audio here photo as you can there file but no video/audio but the timer is moving
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  158.8 KB

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    91,154
    Actually...I think I might have found what caused this. Looking into it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    91,154
    Can you see if this build helps?
    http://nextpvr.com/prerelease/windows/NPVR.zip

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Vinita, OK
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Can you see if this build helps?
    http://nextpvr.com/prerelease/windows/NPVR.zip
    No it didn't same before

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    91,154
    Can you post a new set of logs?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Vinita, OK
    Posts
    268
    sure fresh set of logs

    2019-08-25 15:36:38.709 [ERROR][7] Failed to open rolling file (C:\Users\Public\Videos\live-KJRHDT2-11844-1.ts): System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent( )
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
    at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
    at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
    at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
    at NShared.Utility.FileMapHelper.GetMappingDoc()
    at NShared.Utility.RollingFile.Open(String filename)

    And should see a few other error
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    91,154
    Quote Originally Posted by shspvr View Post
    2019-08-25 15:36:38.709 [ERROR][7] Failed to open rolling file (C:\Users\Public\Videos\live-KJRHDT2-11844-1.ts): System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent( )
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
    at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
    at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
    at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
    at NShared.Utility.FileMapHelper.GetMappingDoc()
    at NShared.Utility.RollingFile.Open(String filename)
    You can ignore that - it's not really an error.

    Your problem is this:
    2019-08-25 15:36:47.432 [DEBUG][15] Incorrect stream type...will fail

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    91,154
    I've had another go at fixing it:
    http://nextpvr.com/prerelease/windows/NPVR.zip

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Vinita, OK
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I've had another go at fixing it:
    http://nextpvr.com/prerelease/windows/NPVR.zip
    It fix now under windows

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    91,154
    Great. I'll post updated builds for the other platforms in a few minutes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •