Thread: zap2xml Channel Mapping

Question zap2xml Channel Mapping

This is probably me just not knowing what I am doing, but I am having an issue with getting the Mapping field to populate on Edit Channel Details.

I have zap2xml running in a Docker on unRaid and it is creating the xml file successfully. The file is sitting in my appdata/zap2xml share which is a public share.

I have added this share as an XMLTV lineup. However, whenever I try to map channels to the xml file the Mapping dropdown is blank.

In general, what would cause the Mapping field to not be populated from the xml file?

Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Docker is Linux so you need slashes not back slashes.

Martin

I'm not that familiar with unraid, but that path to your xmltv file definitely wont be right.

If "nas" is the machine the same machine you're running docker in, then you'd probably just use a path like /zap2xml/xmltv.xml, and then you need make sure that /zap2xml directory is mapped into your Docker container (either with the Docker command line you're using, or GUI tools if your NAS provides them).

DOH, you guys are right. I knew it was something simple. That did the trick and it is working now. Thanks much!!