Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LiveTV stopping after several minutes

It looks like kodi stalled and disconnected but without the Kodi debug log that is speculation. Nrecord logging is spammy for diagnosing this kind of problem and at the same time really weak for UI client issues.

Martin

I will try and do a repeat of the Kodi one with the debug log tomorrow. However I assumed it is not a problem with the New Client running on Kodi because Nlite seems to behave the same and also disconnects.

Chris
    NextPVR Server - HP N54L Microserver, Windows 8 - Storage 2 X 3TB - Tuners DVBSky S952 Twin DVB-S/S2 PCIe, August T210 DVB-T/T2 USB, KWorld UB499-2T Twin DVB-T USB.
    Clients:- 2 X RPi3, Acer RL80 Celeron Nettop all running X-NEWA on LibreElec plus Amazon Fire Stick (32bit) running X-NEWA on Kodi.

I don't think it's knewc issue either if you prefer to capture the nlite output it might show something. I am pretty sure we were see something in Kodi.

Martin

I sent the Nlite output to a file but there is no time info include. I wasnt there at the time live TV stopped but the file was over 300K after about 10 mins. I tried searching for anything that was out of the normal pattern but found nothing!

Will try to do a Kodi debug tomorrow.

Chris
    NextPVR Server - HP N54L Microserver, Windows 8 - Storage 2 X 3TB - Tuners DVBSky S952 Twin DVB-S/S2 PCIe, August T210 DVB-T/T2 USB, KWorld UB499-2T Twin DVB-T USB.
    Clients:- 2 X RPi3, Acer RL80 Celeron Nettop all running X-NEWA on LibreElec plus Amazon Fire Stick (32bit) running X-NEWA on Kodi.